Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a good accountant that is results-driven, focus on the details and place a lot of emphasis on the accuracy of the work, and have good English communication skills.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactive towards possible problems and an open-minded for learning gives you a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
- Managing petty cash fund and proceed payments
- Check, manage invoices, relevant documents and proceed the payment procedure and work with suppliers for any issues
- Record transactions to accounting software according to VAS, tax regulations and file monthly accounting documents.
- Make commercial invoices/legal invoices to clients and work with client to track the liabilities.
- Prepare monthly VAS financial statements and ensure timely closing of accounts.
Prepare internal reports for management purpose on time.
- Manage and maintain internal financial position effectively.
- Prepare tax declarations and statistic reports (if any) to Government Departments on time.
- Work with Tax office regarding tax payments, the differences, report adjustments, letters…
- Responsible for social insurance tasks (register, monthly contribute, adjusting…) and work with Social insurance office regarding any adjustments, difference (if any)
- Work with banks regarding withdraw cash, payments, adjustments, Bank statements.
Other tasks assigned by direct manager.
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Have a bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- Knowledge of relevant Vietnamese accounting system/tax reports/ accounting software.
- At least 2 years of working experience as an accountant
- Can communicate in English (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- Experience in IT company and MISA accounting software is a plus
- Responsible, trustworthy, careful, dynamic and well organized
- Ability to work under high pressure, independently, teamwork