Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Business Analyst who is responsible for project timeline & documentation, stakeholder relationship, and commitment to project delivery. As a team player, your role is vitally important to project success.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactive towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and an open-minded for learning gives you a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
- Creating a detailed busines analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and analyze the required information and data
- Understand client’s business process management and business requirements
- Develop and manage internal and external relationships, maintaining client satisfaction, with respect to project activities and ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Planning and monitoring
- Variance Analysis
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Consult, influence and present professional solutions to solve or improve clients’ business challenges
- Plan, estimate, and report on work activities
- Work closely with the software delivery team to meet client expectations
- Make sure that the solution recommended is functionally effective and work with experts to ensure the solution is technically viable and cost-effective
- Conducting system tests & user acceptance tests
Are you fit with this job requirements?
- Great if you are familiar with Agile / Scrum, OOA & OOD
- Proven experiences as a Business Analyst in software companies
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
- Be able to manage client relationships and negotiate changes to requirements or budget dealing
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills