Who are we looking for?
Are you a creative problem solver, able to lead large-scale, highly innovative projects and to drive the team to success?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Project Manager / Scrum Master to lead our project team(s), taking projects to a successful launch for our partners and beyond.
What are your responsibilities?
- Take responsibility of coordinating and driving our team working on project assignments with our partners worldwide
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as needed in regards to project deliverable including managing expectations, changes, presenting and interfacing with partners
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Build and manage a schedule to ensure work is identified, assigned and completed on time
- Identify, track, manage and resolve project issues
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risks
- Motivate, develop and give directions to team members
- Effectively communicate status, progress, and issues to stakeholders and senior management.
Are you fit with this job requirements?
- At least 5+ years of experiences in software development & 2+ years of experience in this position, having full application development to deployment experience
- Proven success in strategic management, leadership, planning, and organizational skills required
- Good at English communication skills, both verbal and written, regardless of audience, presentation or forum
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Life-cycle Management
- Good experience in managing project through all project management processes (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, closing)
- Competent understanding and knowledge of technical aspects of web or mobile applications
- Confident management of project schedules and tracking detailed task assignments
- Experience managing large-scale projects and/or multiple project management
- Self-motivated and high result-oriented working style; good learning attitude, professionalism and high senses of responsibility
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
A work-life balance
Workplace flexibility enables our employees to maintain a good work-life balance. It is important that my team members and I listen to their own needs, and that they are given the chance to manage their time well between work, family and themselves.
Technocom offers us TNC holidays quarterly and core hours on top of 12 leaves per year. This gives me the opportunity to manage my time as you see fit.